Your donation to any one of our programs makes a difference in the lives of Ventura County community members.
- Giving to our Food Program ensures we can help more families receive free and fresh groceries every Thursday.
- A gift to our Home Weatherization program supplies our team with more supplies and tools they use to fix homes to make them safer for families.
- Donations to Homeless Services will support our efforts to open our campus for longer so we can offer our warm showers and laundry services to more unsheltered individuals.
- Supporting HEAP will allow us to provide more families with more utility bill assistance payments to keep them in their homes.
- Gifts to our Community and Mental Wellness programs allow us to host more workshops where we can teach, heal, and empower Ventura County community members.
Thank you for investing in stronger pathways out of poverty for Ventura County communities.